Alpha 3.4 Loaner Ship Rules
Backers who own ships not available in the PU (Persistent Universe) will receive respective loaner ships until those ship become "Flight Ready."
- Loaner ships are not replacement ships. They are not intended to provide a 1:1 "best case substitute" for a ship that isn't flight ready yet.
- Due to the current restrictions in Arena Commander, certain ships have a secondary loaner to allow them to play in all game modes.
- As new ships become available the loaners can be substituted by CIG.
- Loaners are not permanent additions to players accounts. They are temporary until ships become flight ready.
- If you have multiple concept ships that provide the same loaner you will only receive one for them all. Loaners do not stack and you will never receive more than one of each loaner ship independent of how many ships you own.
Source: The official Concept Ship Loaners post on Spectrum.
Alpha 3.4 Notable Ship Matrix Changes
Alpha 3.4 brings several more ships into the game.
- The 600i Touring variant is now flyable
- The Anvil Hawk is now flyable
- The Freelancer variants (MIS, DUR and MAX) are now flyable
- The Phoenix Emerald is now flyable
|600i Explorer||325a & Cyclone|
|890 Jump||600i Explorer & 325a, 85x|
|Carrack||Constellation Aquila & URSA Rover|
|Constellation Taurus||Constellation Andromeda|
|Corsair||Constellation Aquila, Buccaneer|
|Cutlass Variants||Cutlass Black|
|Cyclone Variants||Aurora MR|
|Defender||Khartu-al (Xi’an Scout)|
|Genesis Starliner||Constellation Andromeda|
|Hercules Starlifter||Starfarer Gemini|
|Hull A & B||Freelancer|
|Hull D, E||Reclaimer|
|Hurricane||F7C-M Super Hornet|
|Idris-M & P||Hammerhead & MPUV Passenger|
|Javelin||Hammerhead & MPUV Cargo|
|Kraken||Hammerhead & Buccaneer|
|Lynx Rover||URSA Rover|
|Mercury Star Runner||Herald, Freelancer|
|Mustang Alpha||Aurora MR|
|Ranger RC||Cyclone RC|
|Ranger TR||Cyclone TR|
|San’tok.yāi||Kharthu-Al (Xi'an Scout)|
|Terrapin||F7C-M Super Hornet|
|Valkyrie||F7C-M Super Hornet|
|Vanguard Harbinger & Sentinel||Vanguard Warden|
|Vulture||Prospector & Buccaneer|
|X1 & Variants||Nox & Aurora MR|
Why Do I have A Hornet F7-A In My Ship List?
Some ships (like the Reclaimer, Hammerhead, Carrack and others...) receive an Aurora MR and Hornet as loaner ships both in the PU and Arena Commander.
This is to allow players who may only have those ships to test the various gameplay modes.
This addition is not permanent.
Why Do I have an Aurora MR In My Ship List?
Some ships receive an Aurora MR as a loaner ship both in the PU and Arena Commander. For example, players with a Mustang Alpha may receive the Aurora MR to help test missions with boxes. This is because some ships are unable to carry boxes and this helps players test missions.
This addition is not permanent.
Why Do I have a Cyclone?
If you have the 600i Explorer you receive a temporary Cyclone loaner. The 600i Explorer concept ship comes with an Origin Rover that is not released for concept yet therefore the Cyclone is loaned until then.
Please note, our loaner matrix list may be out of date. Please always check the official RSI website for up to date information.